Prep time: 15 – 20 min
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 piece puff pastry
- Italian seasonings
- Salt and pepper
- 450 gr frozen Spinach, drained, sliced
- 150 gr Greenfields Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pc egg
- 100 gr onion, chopped
- Heat the pan in medium heat, add oil. Sauté the onion until translucent. Add spinach. Well season. Put aside and drain.
- Heat the oven to 190 degree Celcius.
- Mix the spinach mixture with ricotta cheese. Adjust seasoning.
- Arrange the spinach mixture horizontally on a puff pastry. Roll it nicely tight.
- Brush with egg-wash the surface of the puff pastry. Baked in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut as desire before serve.