Time: 80 min
Yields: 6 servings
- 125 gr Greenfields Ricotta
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tsp Honey
- 10 pcs Basil leaves. Thinly sliced
- 1 loaf Baguette. Slice
- 150 gr Shrimps. Cleaned, boiled, and chilled.
- To season Salt and pepper
- Put the ricotta in a strainer to reduce the water content for about an hour in the fridge.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, lemon zest, honey, and sliced basil. Seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimps. Mix well.
- Toast the baguette slices until golden brown.
- Arrange nicely the shrimp mixture about a half spoon on the slice of baguette. Garnish with sliced of basil leaves. Serve.