Cooking time: Approx. 4hrs
Yields: 1 whole cake
Ingredients for Ricotta Cheesecake:
- 420g Greenfields Ricotta cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 130g White sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- 100g Coconut cream
- 25g Cake flour
Ingredients for cheesecake base:
- 120g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- 20g Unsalted butter
- Crush lotus biscuits in a bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave and add it into lotus biscuit. Mix well.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Press biscuits onto the bottom of the cake tin.
- Bake the base at 180C for 10mins. (After 10mins, remove the base from the oven and set it aside.)
- Spoon the ricotta cheese in a bowl.
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla extract into the bowl. Stir Mix well.
- Add coconut cream into the mixture and mix well.
- Crack 3 eggs into the mixture. Using a whisk, combine the mixture. (Preheat oven at 160C for 10mins.)
- Add cake flour and whisk till smooth.
- Pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake the cake at 160C for 1h 20mins and at 170C for 10mins.
- Refrigerate the cake for 3hrs.