Cooking time: Approx. 30mins
Yields: 2 servings
- 250g Greenfields Ricotta Cheese
- 300ml Greenfields Milk
- 80g Pancake Mix
- 3 Egg whites
- 2 tbsp Oil
Flexible pancake toppings
- 6 Strawberries
- Icing Sugar
- Pour Greenfields milk into a bowl. Add Greenfields ricotta cheese into the bowl. Whisk till smooth.
- Add pancake mix into the bowl and whisk till smooth
- Add egg whites, into a mixer. Beat the egg whites till it forms stiff peaks.
- Add batter into egg whites and fold egg whites into the pancake mixture. (Be careful not to overmix to retain air bubbles).
- Heat a nonstick pan over low-medium heat and add 2 tbsp oil into the pan.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Once small bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip the pancake. Repeat this step with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with strawberries, honey and a touch of icing sugar. Enjoy!