Prep time: 20 min
Cooking time: 90 min
Yields: 6 servings
- 500 gr Greenfields Ricotta Cheese
- 500 gr Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 6 pcs eggs
- 250 gr sour cream
- Preheat the oven up to 200 degree Celcius
- Grease a 9-inch spring form pan with butter and flour.
- Get all ingredients to room temperature. Mix ricotta and cream cheese together until creamy.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and vanilla essence. Beat well. Blend in one egg at a time at low speed.
- Mix in sour cream and pour into pan. Place on a baking pan to catch any drips and bake for an hour.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake inside for 1 ½ hrs or until cool completely.