Cooking time: Approx. 3hrs
Yields: 2 servings
- 180ml Greenfields Milk
- 1 tbsp Greenfields Ricotta cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 30g White sugar
- 60g Corn starch
- Add egg yolks, white sugar, corn starch and milk into a pot. Using a whisk, stir to mix well.
- On low heat, add ricotta cheese into the pot. Stir consistently to prevent burning.
- Stir until the mixture thickens. (Custard consistency)
- Pour mixture into a rectangular container and spread it evenly.
- Cling wrap the container and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Remove batter from the container and slice it into 4 rectangles.
- Place the milk pudding rectangles onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Crack an egg into a bowl and beat the egg together to make the egg wash. (Preheat oven at 230C for 10mins.)
- Brush the egg wash onto the top of the milk pudding.
- Bake the milk pudding at 230C for 15mins.
- (Optional) Sprinkle some sugar onto the milk pudding and torch it for a caramelized sugar topping. Serve and enjoy!