Cooking time: Approx. 20mins
Yields: 1 serving
Ingredients for Milk Mala soup
- 300ml of Greenfields milk
- 25g Oil
- 3-4 Slices of ginger
- 50g of Mala Hotpot paste
- 35g of Spicy fermented chilli bean paste
- 500 ml of Water
Flexible ingredients for hotpot
- 3-5 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pieces of cheese tofu
- 2-3 slices of lotus root
- 2 pieces of hotdog
- 3 Broccoli pieces
1 pack of Maggie noodles
- Add oil, ginger, mala paste and chili bean paste into a pot on medium fire. Stir to mix it evenly.
- Add water into the pot.
- Wait till the water boils, sieve out the sediments from the ingredients, keeping the soup in the pot.
- Add your desired hotpot ingredients and noodles into the pot.
- Add Greenfields milk into the mala soup and wait for it to boil.
- Remove pot from the heat and pour into a bowl.
- (Optional) Garnish the milk mala soup with coriander and enjoy!