Prep time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 225 gr minced chicken
- 188 gr Greenfields Ricotta cheese
- 80 gr Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 pc Egg
- 20 gr Chopped garlic
- 1 litre Chicken Stock
- 375 ml water
- 200gr Carrot. Peeled and shredded.
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 300 gr Green peas
- 2 dinner spoon White wine vinegar
- To season Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix minced chicken, ricotta, parmesan cheese, egg, and chopped garlic. Chilled.
- Using a medium pot, combine chicken stock and water, shredded carrot, and thyme. Cover the pot and simmer.
- Make the meat mixture into a meatball and cook in stock mixture. Stir slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Add the beans until the dumplings and the vegetables are well cooked. Add white wine vinegar and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.