Cooking time: Approx. 3.5hrs
Yields: 2 servings
Ingredients for Blueberry Milk
- 250ml Greenfields milk
- 2 tbsp Greenfields Ricotta cheese
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Gelatin powder
- Frozen blueberries
Ingredients for crust
- 7 Digestive biscuits
- 100g Melted butter
- Add Greenfields milk and Greenfields ricotta cheese into a pan.
- On medium heat, stir constantly till the cheese has melted.
- Turn the heat to low and add sugar into the pan. Stirring constantly to melt the sugar.
- Dissolve gelatin powder in some warm water and pour it into the pan. Stir the milk mixture until it thickens.
- Crush digestive biscuits in a bowl and add melted butter to it. Mix well.
- Spoon digestive biscuits into muffin liner and shape the crust.
- Fill the milk mixture till the top of the crust.
- Place frozen blueberries on top.
- Freeze the tarts for 3 hours.
- Remove tarts from muffin liner and enjoy!