Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 60 min
Yields: 6 servings
- 60 gr Unsalted butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 450 ml Greenfields Full Cream
- 100 gr Onion. chopped
- 50 gr Garlic. Chopped
- 200 gr Mushroom button. sliced
- 200 gr Minced chicken
- 6 buah Cannelloni pasta
- 250 gr Greenfields Ricotta Cheese
- 100gr Greenfields Mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, sauté the chopped onion with a spoon unsalted butter until translucent, add garlic until golden. Add the minced chicken. Cook until done. Add mushroom slices. Season with salt, pepper, add Italian seasoning. Set aside. Add ricotta, mix well.
- Make a roux by melting the butter over medium heat pan. Add flour. Keep stirring until flour paste is formed. Pour milk one at a time until the desired consistency met. Season with salt. Remove from fire.
- Boil the cannelloni until al dente. Set aside.
- Fill the cannelloni with the chicken mixture, repeat to your desired amount of cannelloni.
- Arrange the cannelloni in a lasagna dish. Pour with white sauce and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 170oC for 6-8 minutes or until the mozzarella nicely melt with golden brown.
- Serve warm.