Cooking time: Approx. 40mins
Yields: 5 servings
- 500g Greenfields Ricotta cheese
- 400g Greenfields Mozzarella Cheese
- 250g Cannelloni Pasta
- 350g Tomato based pasta sauce
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 3 Basil leaves (garnish)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt to it.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 3-5 mins. (Ensure that pasta is not too soft to prevent it from breaking)
- Drain the pasta and slice evenly.
- For the cheese filling, combine ricotta cheese & mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pipe cheese filling into cannelloni pasta and line the pasta in the pan.
- Spread pasta sauce onto the pasta. (Preheat oven at 200C for 10mins)
- Cover the pasta with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the pasta at 200C for 25 mins.
- Garnish with basil leaves and enjoy!