Cooking time: Approx. 1.5hrs
Yields: 4 servings
- 350g Greenfields Ricotta cheese
- 120g Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Peel
- 1 Short Crust pastry
- 200g Cherries
- Dried cranberries
- Flatten the pastry dough.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and place the dough into the baking tin.
- Combine Greenfields ricotta cheese, sugar and lemon peel in a bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Spoon and fill the tin with half of the cheese mixture.
Remove seeds from cherries and place them into the cheese mixture.
- Cover the cherries with rest of the cheese mixture. Using a spatula, spread the cheese mixture evenly. (Preheat oven at 180C for 10mins.)
- Fold in the sides of the dough to form the tart crust.
- Top the tart with macadamias, chopped almonds, raisins and dried cranberries.
- Bake the tart at 180C for 40 mins.
- Slice the tart to serve.