Cooking time: Approx. 45mins
Yields: 2 servings
- 180ml Greenfields Milk
- 6 Slices of bread
- 1 Egg
- 1 Mango
- 2-4 Blueberries
- 6 Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Icing sugar
- Remove crust from the bread slices.
- Crack an egg into a bowl and pour milk into the bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Soak your bread in the milk mixture.
- Place bread onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the bread at 180C for 15mins.
- Slice each bread into 4 pieces.
- Dice mango into small cubes and slice blueberries in half.
- To stack:
Dip your fruits into honey and place it on the bread. Fill the layer with fruits.
Place another slice of bread on top. Repeat with the fruits.
- To top off:
Place a final slice of bread on and top the sandwich off with a raspberry, mango cube and blueberry.
10. Sprinkle some icing sugar on top and enjoy!